Craig Savage demonstrates how to cut the three basic trim joints. You'll learn how to mate pieces of trim precisely and seat moldings solidly. In this download you'll also see how to:
- Negotiate unsquare openings
- Make accurate butt and miter joints
- Cope tight fitting corners
- Extend window and door jambs
- Install crown molding so it stays tight
Craig Savage, author of Trim Carpentry Techniques, has been a general building contractor, custom homebuilder, and remodeler for over 25 years.
Every classic Fine Homebuilding video takes you right to the job site with an expert. You'll see firsthand exactly how to do the work-the tools, the techniques, and the subtle rhythms of each process. Now reissued in a downloadable format, this timeless information is more accessible.