Here's your chance to watch an experienced pro at work and to learn all the tricks and techniques he uses to create smooth, unblemished walls and ceilings. Veteran drywaller Myron Ferguson shows you how to:
- Take the right measurements and estimate materials
- Cut and hang panels efficiently, even when the framing is out of whack
- Handle everything from simple walls to cathedral ceilings, curved walls and archways
- Tape and finish drywall with a minimum of sanding
- Sand and prepare walls for paint
- Correct mistakes and make repairs
You'll also learn things you can't get from a book -- how to pick up and position panels safely and efficiently, how to spread on joint compound, and how much pressure to use with a drywall trowel or sander.
Every classic Fine Woodworking video takes you right into an expert woodworker's shop. You'll see firsthand exactly how to do the work-the tools, the techniques, and the subtle rhythms of each process. Now reissued in a downloadable format, this timeless information is even more accessible.