Stained Glass Quilt Workshop.
Learn more about
Flash Player 8 (minimum)
required Download here
Amplify your life with our content!
Browse the iAmplify library of thousands of Audio & Video titles. Enjoy free samples, choose on-the-go content for your on-the-go lifestyle, and download full titles to your desktop, laptop or any portable media player.
Amplify your site with our content!
Sell our content on your site or blog, just embed one of our store widgets & start selling in minutes. Join our network to amplify the entrepreneur in you!
- Bias applique is a surprisingly simple, fast & flexible technique.
- Create spectacular results with minimal effort.
- Discover how you can make your own fusible web bias strips using any fabric you like.
In the Stained Glass video, Kay Meale demonstrates the technique of bias strip appliqué. The workshop project incorporates a simple design using various sized shapes, which is easy enough for the beginner.
Kay gives details on:
• the proper marking technique so you don’t distort your pattern
• how to set down the colour base
• how to apply bias strip onto curves.
• making the best use of your product
• why you don’t need to worry if you make a mistake
• and more!
With this project, you experience the technique and establish a good working knowledge, so you can venture onto more complicated patterns.
|Number of Programs||2|
|Stained Glass Part 1||22:16|
|Stained Glass Part 2||21:26|