Our society had grown complacent against terrorism, argues Rabbi Shmuley, prior to the attacks of September 11, 2001. Only then did many of us realize that the threat against American soil was real, and that we had been blind to the hatred that many countries have expressed toward America. Contrary to Christianity which advocates turning the other cheek to belligerence and loving the wicked, Shmuley argues that Judaism obligates us to despise and resist the wicked at all costs.
This package brings you 10 downloads of Boteach's interviews, broadcasts, and explorations of the most pressing issues of the time, giving us insight to how we might respond. In opposition to those who would negotiate peacefully, Shmuley admonishes us that to love evil is itself evil, and that it constitutes a passive form of complicity.
The Programs Included in this Package Include:
- Saddam Hussein's Cage and Trial: Is the Cage a Good Idea?
- Tony Blair's Mild Name for Murderers: Why Do We Hold Back in our Language?
- Do Terrorists Deserve to Be Prayed For? Pope Benedict's Words About the Bombings in England
- Syria: America's New Target, and the Evilness of their Country
- Hate Evil, Be Courageous, and Al Franken Interview (Senate Terror Warnings)
- Ron Kuby (civil liberties attorney) on Terrorism and Collateral Damage
- How Can Russia Be Building Nuclear Plants for Iran?
- The Best Way to Achieve Peace is to Fight Evil. Action is the Key Player. (Shmuley interviews Deepak Chopra).
- Liberalism vs. Conservatism: Which Will Teach Us to Hate Evil?! (Shmuley Live from the CPAC Convention)
- Shmuley Discusses CPAC Sports, Lessons, Al Franken's Lies, and Terrorism
What People Are Saying:
"...possessing one of the most fertile minds of our generation."
Other Great Downloads from Rabbi Shmuley Boteach:
- The Adultery Series only $19.95.
- Jews and Jesus only $29.95.
- The Marriage Series only $29.95.