Inner Circle Help and Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is Inner Circle Club?
- What does a membership include?
- How much does membership cost?
- When will I receive my welcome package?
- I haven't received my first e-newsletter?
- How do I access my online classes, exclusive patterns, past e-newsletters, kits for sale, and all other information?
- I forgot my member login information.
- How do I update my email address, mailing address, or change my password?
- Can I sign up for Inner Circle Club if I live outside the United States?
- May I pay by check or only by credit card?
- Can I sign up by fax instead of online?
- How do I cancel my Inner Circle Club Membership, receive a refund, or renew my subscription?
1. What is Inner Circle Club?
Inner Circle is an exclusive online membership club from American Patchwork & Quilting.
2. What does a membership include?
- Welcome Package including:
- Inner Circle Membership Card
- One copy of Quilts and More magazine. (retail value $6.99)
- Quilt-Lovers' Favorites (Valued at $34.95)
- Twelve e-newsletters full of insider information from our quilting editors. (valued at $12)
- Six Exclusive Color Option Quilts. (valued at $60)
- Retailer Discounts
- 10% off at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
- 15% off at FatQuarterShop.com
- 10% off at Hancock Fabrics online store
- Discount off select APQ special quilting publication. (valued at $50 based on 10% off on annual $500 purchase at above listed retailers).
- 12 Free Downloadable Patterns (valued at $84)
- Free Online Videos
- Watch these how-to and project based videos at your leisure. (valued at $112.45)
3. How much does a membership cost?
4. When will I receive my welcome package?
This will be shipped to the mailing address you provide approximately 2-4 weeks after you become a member.
5. Why haven't I received my first e-newsletter?
It is possible your email provider or internet provider has blocked the Inner Circle club newsletter from your inbox. To ensure you receive the Inner Circle email, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book.
6. How do I access my online membership benefits?
Log onto your account at allpeoplequilt.com/innercircle to sign in. Click the "Already A Member" button in the upper right corner.
7. I forgot my member login information. What should I do?
Your username for the club is the email address you used when you registered. If you know your email address, but have forgotten your password, simply click the "Forgot Password" link and your password will be emailed to you.
8. How do I update my email address, mailing address or change my password?
Once signed in, click on the "My Account" link in the upper right corner of the page. It is within this page where you are allowed to update your information.
9. Can I sign up for the Inner Circle Club if I live outside of the United States?
Yes. Inner Circle membership is now available to those living outside of the United States. Due to certain differences between United States and other international laws and regulations pertaining to sweepstakes and contests, International residents will not be eligible to enter our sweepstakes and contests. We appreciate and value your involvement in the Inner Circle group and hope you remain one of our loyal members. Due to shipping expenses, international members will not receive the welcome package but can take advantage of all other online benefits the membership provides.
10. May I pay by check or only by credit card?
Payments for Inner Circle will only be accepted by credit card. Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card are all acceptable payment methods.
11. Can I sign up by fax instead of on the website?
Unfortunately all registration must be done online.
12. How do I cancel my Inner Circle membership, receive a refund or renew my membership?
Sign into the Inner Circle. At the bottom of each page you will see a "contact us" link. Send us an email regarding your request to cancel. Please note, upon canceling, you will no longer receive e-newsletters or your welcome package. You will receive a full refund if your request is received within 7 calendar days of your initial sign up date for Inner Circle club. After 7 days, you will no longer be eligible for a refund as your welcome package will be in the process of shipping. Your membership will automatically renew annually.