Discover Some Surprises That May Seem Counter to
Everything You Learned Growing Up!
- Mangia! What can you learn from the Mediterranean
- Can you really be getting 40% of your calories from
fatÃ³and still lose weight?
- How can a salad at each meal help you reach your weight-loss
So much of what we believe regarding weight loss and healthy
eating is based on beliefs of yesteryear that have been improved
upon or even disproved in recent years.
You may be surprised by foods that you believed were forbidden
that are actually great for your nutritional needsÃ³and by
foods you thought were healthy that actually wreak havoc on
your diet! The biggest myth is that all fats are bad for you; many
are not only good for you, but also necessary for maintaining
Learn about natural appetite suppressants, the best fats you
could be eating for weight loss, and how to lower your blood sugar
and insulin levels with common foods.
The information published in this Special Report is
not intended as a substitute for personal medical advice. Before
making any decision regarding your health, please consult a
physician or other qualified health-care practitioner.
Order This Session as Part 3 of a 10-Week Series and Save
Other Exciting Downloads from Bottom Line:
- Supple and Strong Ã³ Aerobic Activity for a Healthy Heart
- How to Survive a Trip to the ER only $4.95.
- Eliminating Stress from the Inside Out only $4.95.